ChainEngine allows developers who are not familiar with blockchain tech stack, quickly build integration with blockchain.
To achieve that goal we offer the following tools for developers:
- Unity SDK
- JS/TS Server-Side SDK
- Web frontend SDK
- No-code tools to mint and manage in-game NFTs
Using those tools, developers can add the following functionality inside the game:
- Onboard new players who don't have a crypto wallet with social login
- Mint / Transfer / Airdrop / Sell NFTs inside the game
- Perform all transactions in Gas Free manner, thus reducing onboarding friction for new users
- Quickly start integration using No-Code tools for NFTs, no wallet is required from the developer to start building
🌎 High-level diagram
ChainEngine serves as a gateway between the application and the blockchain. Interaction is enabled through client and server SDKs.
Our unified API enables building blockchain-based applications without locking them into a single chain.
- Solana (In Progress)
- BSC (In Progress)
The team is working on integrations with new chains.
🔒 Custodial Wallets
ChainEngine provides custodial wallets for both players and game developers. This completely removes barriers to starting building and playing the game.
🔓 Non-Custodial Wallets
For experienced players, SDK allows connecting to a player's wallet and interacting with the game in a crypto-native way.
😎 Gas free
ChainEngine will be absorbing gas costs for transactions originating from the developer wallet to make experiences as seamless as possible.
As a game developer, you can integrate NFT marketplace inside the game without any prior blockchain knowledge.
👩💻 Admin Console
We provide a tool for game developers to perform manipulations with NFTs, Players, and insights into on-chain transactions.
Updated 6 months ago